Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Some Comments About My Speaking

"I recommend Shane to any camp or organization that needs a speaker to effectively communicate God's word and connect with youth in a real and changing way."

Seth Fagerland, Program Director
Cooperstown Bible Camp, Cooperstown, ND


"I would like to recommend Shane Vander Hart for youth speaking. Shane spoke at our youth retreat and did an effective job at communicating with the youth. I was very pleased with the Biblical content as it was mixed with methods to keep the kids listening. His points were clear and were age appropriate. Please give him your consideration as you are looking for a speaker. "

Doug Sikkink, Director,
Grindstone Lake Bible Camp, Sandstone, MN


"I really enjoyed having you (at our retreat) to speak. I got some good comments from the kids as well. They liked you and your messages and they said you had great illustrations. Thank you for getting in there and leading a team and hanging out with the kids. I know it was a tiring weekend and thank you for sticking in there. I think you had a good impact on our students and they really learned from you. I appreciate all you did."

Brett Starr, Associate Pastor of Youth Ministries
First Federated Church, Des Moines, IA


"Shane has a passion to see students transformed by the renewing of the mind through the ministry of the Word. Having an articulate and creative approach, bringing truth alive, he is a person of integrity who communicates through his walk with Jesus Christ."

Sean McDowell, Pastor of High School Ministries,
Constance EFC, Andover, MN


"I am the Spiritual Life Director at Christian Haven, a residential treatment center for at-risk youth in Wheatfield, Indiana. Each week we have various speakers from the community share their faith in Christ. Shane was one of our featured speakers. Although I was not personally present to hear Shane speak, I received excellent feedback from those who did. I might add, that speaking to the at-risk community only works when the speaker is sincere, honest and caring. These qualities emanate from Shane as they are central to his character."

Tom Andrews, Former Spiritual Life Director
Christian Haven, Wheatfield, IN


To contact Shane about speaking e-mail him at shanevanderhart@mchsi.com or call him at (515) 321-5077.