Wednesday, November 8, 2006

LeadershipJournal.net - Leader's Insight: When Leaders Implode

Link to LeadershipJournal.net - Leader's Insight: When Leaders Implode

I thought this was a well written article from a man, Gordon MacDonald, who has experienced the ups and downs of evangelical leadership in the spotlight. It is easy to stand in judgement of Ted Haggard, but when I look in the mirror I see a man with clay feet who can fall as well.

Please be in prayer for Ted Haggard, his family, New Life Church, NAE, and the evangelical movement at large. There is an excellent suggestion for prayer at the end of this article. Also guard your own heart. No one is immune. There are related articles at the end of the article I provided a link for that give helpful suggestions.

I would also like to reccomend two books - Every Man's Battle by Fred Stoeker and Stephen Aterburn and Hedges by Jerry Jenkins.

No comments: