Saturday, September 8, 2007

Gotta love football

What a beautiful day for it! I love fall, and this season has been interesting so far! Watching a great game between South Florida and Auburn right now. I don't think Cheryl is as excited about it as I am.

Morgan and I went to the Drake game tonight. Drake played Waldorf College and they mauled them. The final score was 45-14, but it would have been a lot worse if Drake didn't pull their starters in the 2nd quarter. It was 24-0 after the 1st quarter. They ended up playing four different quarterbacks. Mo and I had a great time.

My Hawkeyes' defense was spectacular today beating Syracuse 35-0, and they were not as good running the ball tonight. Jake Christensen had a great night passing 23 for 32, 278 yards, and four touchdowns. Good start going into the Iowa State game next week who lost to Northern Iowa 24-13. UNI's offense dominated Iowa State's defense. I thought that UNI would beat them this year.

I'm loving it!

Oh, on a different note - this post is a milestone - my 400th post!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: