Thursday, May 24, 2007

Quote of the Day: Senator Sam Brownback

I attended a lunch at the Glen Oaks Country Club today featuring David Barton (founder of WallBuilders) and U.S. Senator Sam Brownback (R-Kansas) who is running for President of the United States. I also have a chance to attend a smaller coffee gathering tomorrow that I'm going to bring the kids to (I'll have to remember to bring my camera, and perhaps get some pictures up on the blog). When Senator Brownback wrapped up his speech (rather short, most of the time was given to Dr. Barton), he said:

"I want to be the President who appoints the judge that helps to overturn Roe v. Wade."

Awesome. One of the many reasons that he has my support and my vote in the upcoming Iowa Caucus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brownback is awesome! I went to a Brownback/Barton event today as well and he definitely has my vote!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that it isn't about your site (though it is good) but my email is suposedly invalid (even though it isn't) and I need to get ontp my blog. I tried 'Help' but it doesn't make sense.
www.mashedpotatofrenzy.blogspot.com
Help would be appreciated, thankyou!

Shane Vander Hart said...

I'd love to help you, but I don't know how to contact you. You set your blog up so people can't leave comments. My suggestion would be to just start over since you only have one entry. New profile and new blog.

I hope that helps. Which Brownback/Barton event did you go to? The one in West Des Moines? If so we were at the same one.